• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

to expensive!

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
  • Yu-ge-oh is getting way to expensive.There is a card that is halagraphica in chinse that cost more than $100.000!Other cards such as the Exzoide are about $30.They are just cards its only about $2 to make one!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    exodia for only 30? that's chep...and chinese cards are worthless they are just fake's...i take it you mean japanese cards?

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • There cards thou not some collectable car toy car!I mean i can buy 100 cards (not pokemon,or yu-ge-oh)For only $10.Besides 50% of yu-ge-oh cards are fake.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    still try looking for the yu-gi-oh card called "Instiontanieus victory" or instawin as most call it i have only ever seen it for sell once on ebay it went for allmost 4,000.00 bucks!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • 50%? Likely if you go to Hong Kong, but here I'd doubt that even one-hundredth of one percent of cards are fake. I agree that prices are ridiculous...some stuff like Yata-Garasu, Exodia, Injection Fairy Lily, Vampire Lord, Dark Magician Girl, Mirror Force, Gate Guardian, etc. are just insane...on sites they can be $70 and even more for just one. I get all my cards off of ebay because it's way cheaper, but still the prices are insane. There shouldn't be a card that costs any more than $5. People just jack the prices up because they can, and that keeps me from ever being able to afford the best cards in the game...

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • But there cards.And i bet that card was a copy from the real one.One of my friends's sister gave him a god card (winged dragon of raw) but it was a copy of the real one so he had a fake.That is what is on e-bay most of the time.

One time on e bay more than 1,000 cards for $60 and another one was 200 cards for $200.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    but thoese were really bad cards though the only card i have ver seen go for over 200 is instawin.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Most egyptian god cards out there are fake...I wouldn't even attempt to buy one unless it was authenticated...even then I'm not a fan of them. Why pay so much money for a card that's not even tournament legal?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Bragging right's...i have all 3 and thoese are real i won them in a japanese tournement last year.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • But if they cut down the price of their decks by $6 then i would buy them.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I'm going to take a wild geuss and say your not older then 12? so you cant afford anything big?

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • Well yes i'm 11 but i can afford a $60 game it just i don't want to spend money on stuff i'm not going to use alot. I spend $20 on legos but i build them in a couple hours (i bought one saturday it was a 525 piece jet) It's just expensive for 50 cards.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I, for one, can afford expensive cards...I'm just very stingy. I actually would feel bad spending half my allowance on shiny cardstock ._. I would buy more off of ebay, but although the prices are good they really like to sock the S&H to you, which makes me dislike shopping for them on ebay despite how much cheaper they are than other internet sites.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Yeah. YGO is wayyyyy too expensive. Like in magic, the standard type 2, destroy everyone deck (like win the pro tour type deck) costs about 100 dollars canadian (being the 4 cards that cost about 20 each, and then 4 that cost about 6 each, then everything else are pretty much commons and uncommons, going for like 20 cents each). If you want a tourney worthy deck in YGO, you're not going anywhere without 400-500 dollars (I'm seeing like yata + Vamp lord + Raigeki costing over 150 dollars in total!!! Then you add in the rest of the secret rares that you need and that 400 is right there).

So yeah, MAGIC! :P

Back