• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vanilla Coke Returns!!

Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune

Aqua Snagger Kitori
Years
  • Once upon a time, the Coca-Cola company made a type of coke called "Vanilla Coke". There was also a Vanilla Coke addict named Paige (AKA Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune). As you can guess, Paige would just kill for Vanilla coke. But suddenly, the Coca-Cola comnpany turned into a great big arsewipe and decided to cancle Vanilla Coke. This made Paige so torked that she boycotted the Coca-Cola company for Pepsi and Mountain Dew products. Eventually after many painful years, Vanilla Coke came back, and Paige became an old drug addict again. The freaking end.

YUSH, VANILLA COKE IS BACK!!! 8D

Yah... I'm obviously bored. Anyhoo, what's your oppinion on the good ol' V.C?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • It left? I swear my school cafeteria has been selling Vanilla Coke since I got to high school four years ago. Unless it was cancelled in the last couple months, since my friend's been getting Coke at lunch instead of Vanilla. Huh.

Anyway, I love Coke, but I was never much of a fan of Vanilla Coke. It's okay, but I prefer the original. :[

(Speaking of Coke...did they change the can design in the States too? I hate the new one up here. It's way too plain. ;_;')

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • I never knew it left. I always like V.C.
    Ew, no, I like Vanilla Coke.. no VC. xD;

Anyways, like I said. Vanilla coke did taste awesome, and if I had the time and money, I'd be a drug addict to, but I rarely got my Coke. So no no for Kyle. D=

haffeysucks

lolpwnt
    Years
  • I never noticed that it was gone, I thought I just hadn't seen it in a while. Anyway, I'm glad. I love it! :)

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Lightning said:
    It left? I swear my school cafeteria has been selling Vanilla Coke since I got to high school four years ago. Unless it was cancelled in the last couple months, since my friend's been getting Coke at lunch instead of Vanilla. Huh.

Anyway, I love Coke, but I was never much of a fan of Vanilla Coke. It's okay, but I prefer the original. :[

(Speaking of Coke...did they change the can design in the States too? I hate the new one up here. It's way too plain. ;_;')
    I didn't know it left either D: Though it does make sense now because my parents suddenly stopped buying it and now we have it again. And yeah, they changed the design over here as well I beileve. They look different now =P

I personally am happy it's back <3 It's one of my favorite soft drinks!

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • Yuck. I've never been a fan of Vanilla Coke. To me, it failed as much as Lemon Pepsi. It's absence and return didn't and doesn't effect me. Sooo, hooray for the Vanilla Coke addicts?

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I never even knew it left, actually...

I liked it, but the taste got kinda gross after a while, so I stopped drinking it. Anyways, it was good, but it was a little too strong for me. Plus, how hard is it to put a few drops of vanilla extract in coke on your own? That's why it never really made too much sense to me.

OMG! Does any one else ever remember Pepsi blue? That was the shizz...

haffeysucks

lolpwnt
    Years
  • You know what's good? Diet Lime Pepsi. Tastes just like Pepsi (which is worse than Coke, so who cares anyway?). Without the lime.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • No hard feelings for Vanilla Coke here, or any other soft drink for that matter. I prefer mineral water or energy drinks.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • I prefered Vanilla Pepsi. ;P

Like most, I didn't know it left either, though I do like it.

But, I guess I'm happy it's back?

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Lol, this reminds me, once my friend had bought a can of iced tea from our school vending machine, and paying the amount of one iced tea: but out came the iced tea and three more cans of vanilla coke, and none of us knew why, we just each took one.. the other girls were all 'eew, this is gross', but it was my absolute favorite flavour, so, I kept quiet..

I still have that can on my desk two months later, because I never remember to drink it.. xD

Years
  • This made Paige so torked that she boycotted the Coca-Cola company for Pepsi and Mountain Dew products.

That's a little bit drastic. I don't really like Vanilla Coke that much, but hey It's another victory for the Coca-Cola Company (I'm a diehard coke fan)! And actually mountain dew is a pepsi product...Hoo-rah, for Vanilla Coke's triumphant return! It's better than Lime Pepsi anyday!

Back