• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Alakazam wanted

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2010
    Hey,

Im after a shiny Alakazam, i'd like it to be legit.

No jap. named ones either please :)

I can offer:

Uxie
    Mespirit
    Azelf
    Dialga

All untouched, lvl 50. (47 for Dialga)

EDIT: Also accepting shiny Abra or Kadabra

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2010
    Unfortunately not,

I've only had the game a few days, and i'm looking to aquire my first shiny.

All I can really offer people are the legendaries, as I never really use them...

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I have an english female shiny Alakazam around level 50. What are the natures of all of those legendaries? I might trade for one if they're good. ;D

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2010
    I have an english female shiny Alakazam around level 50. What are the natures of all of those legendaries? I might trade for one if they're good. ;D

Natures are:

Uxie - Relaxed
    Azelf - Impish
    Dialga - Bold
    Mespirit - Bashful

I have no idea if those are any good, lol

TwilightBlade

Years
  • Sorta interested in the Dialga but I gotta know his IVs too. :P Could you give me his stats?

TwilightBlade

Years
  • HOLY GUACAMOLE

His IVs are 1 / 16 / 1 / 5 / 4 in those 5 stats... And that's pretty bad. You forgot to tell me the HP but it doesn't matter. Sorry, I don't want the Dialga. Though if you don't get anyone else to trade with, I might happen to give the Alakazam for free so PM me about it sometime.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2010
    HOLY GUACAMOLE

His IVs are 1 / 16 / 1 / 5 / 4 in those 5 stats... And that's pretty bad. You forgot to tell me the HP but it doesn't matter. Sorry, I don't want the Dialga. Though if you don't get anyone else to trade with, I might happen to give the Alakazam for free so PM me about it sometime.

Lol, shows how truly clueless I am about stats xD

Thanks anyway though :)

Back