• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

naruto

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
  • Hmm that is a bit vague... Did you mean, "when is it going to be dubbed in English?"
    If that was your question, then I have no idea. I heard there were no talks about it just yet, only lots of rumors. But I did hear the fighting game might make a appearence in US borders sometime this year, I did say "might."

Or did you mean the new naruto movie that is supposed to be released this summer in Japan's theaters? If so, it should be out by August 21st, 2004, w00t!
    If you want more info, its over here.

Years
  • I think it's called Wings of the Shinobi... the new game. I think. The second Naruto game has come out... Japanese. I think that Rock Lee is the greatest... he's brave and all that. I pity Naturo... because he is always put down. And no one likes him...

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
  • I actually ordered a Gamecube Naruto game some time ago, I wonder if it'll ever actually turn up O_o; Ah well as long as they don't take my money then it not turn up I'm not bothered though it would be way cool to play the game X3

Rock Lee is funny, as is his strange reletonship with Gai XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    bna_li said:
    I think it's called Wings of the Shinobi... the new game. I think. The second Naruto game has come out... Japanese. I think that Rock Lee is the greatest... he's brave and all that. I pity Naturo... because he is always put down. And no one likes him...

SPOILER

what are you talking about?!?!? You never read past the english version or what? he has a HUGE stokerish type girl that's in love with him.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    which book? volume what? in japan it has 24 so far...so it'd help if you can give more info.

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
  • Man that really sucks. I don't really know any stores you could get it from as I get all mine online, I've currently yet to order the 3rd Volume XD Usually if I get manga from stores I usually get them from Sci-Fi like shops.

Back