• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is gaining groudon and scuffle with legends the only episodes featuring team m an a

Shinji_

Paul addicted
Years
  • Lol it would not fight Magma and Aqua if not please tell me the names of episodes that also featured them, thanks.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I know that the second episode of AG, "A Ruin With A View!", also had members of one of those teams. I can't remember which one, but they were there. There was also "Stairway to Devon!" that had Team Aqua.

Other than those two episodes, I can't remember what other episodes they were in.

Years
  • Going chronologically and covering all the A/M episodes.

Advanced:
    Magma-only:
    A Ruin With a View

Aqua-only:
    Stairway to Devon
    On a Wingull and a Prayer

Both:
    A Three Team Scheme

Magma-only:
    The Spheal of Approval

Advanced Challenge:
    Both:
    Fight for the Meteorite

Aqua-only (99.9% of it, anyway):
    Unfair-Weather Friends

Advanced Battle:
    Both:
    Gaining Groudon
    The Scuffle of Legends

Mentioned in passing:
    The Ribbon Cup Caper (featuring an ex-Magma agent)
    The Scheme Team

That should answer everything for you. I'll leave it open for the night, in case there are any other episodes that verbally references them. Not counting anything on PUSA, but I'm pretty sure they didn't...yet.

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
  • Thank you very much! I could hug you right now, since your the mod of one of the forum-sections im usually on can I add you as a friend =)

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
  • That's it? Awww TM and TA were so neglected in the anime. I hate the writers for that (and several other things)!!

Back