• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite town?

Luap25

yeah.
Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    what is your favorite town in any place (kanto, Sinnoh...)?
    give reasons why it is, too :)

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Kanto - Celadon City. It's a nice, big city with the giant shopping place there, and the game corner and the only town with a restaurant lol..

Johto - Olivine City because of the lighthouse, my fave gym leader Jasmine is there, and it's near the sea.

Hoenn - Fortree City. It'd be cool living in those tree houses, I think. ^^

Sinnoh - Hearthome City. Home to contests, Amity square, and a bunch of other places. Seems like a friendly place and everything.

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
  • My favourite town is Hoen-Lavridge town. it's nice and quiet seems calm and it has a nice cute spa. Then its like all snowy in the next map which is quite cool.

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
  • mine in sinnoh is heartthrome juct cuz the contests and the place where you get to make poffin

Nekonron

Aspiring Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Hearthome for sure. Plenty of stuff to do there, and its convenient to travel from there since it's in the middle of the map. It would have been perfect if the mall is there :D

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
    Years
  • I like Snowpoint City in Sinnoh because it was the first town to have a proper snowy tileset instead of every other town that has those boring trees. PS I also like the crane - nice extra XD

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
  • Kanto: Pewter City because it's a mountainous place, and I live in the mountains.
    Johto: Mahogany Town, and Blackthorn City
    Hoenn: Fortree City because it's small, cozy, and unique. Not to mention my secret base is near there...
    Sinnoh: Snowpoint City. It has lots of snow, need I say anything else? :)

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Kanto: It's a toss up between Celadon and Saffron City. Celadon has the large department store and a game corner, plus it does seem overall more cheerful, but Saffron seems more realistic, with it's city of company buildings, apartments and houses. I'm leaning more towards Celadon though.

Johto: Goldenrod definitely. Home to Whitney and the first Normal-type Pokemon Gym (her Miltank was so bloody annoying). Plus, it's got a radio station and is the most city-like out of the region. I like cities.

Hoenn: My favourite region, and home to four of my most favourite-ist cities/towns/islands. Lavaridge for having the hottest Gym Leader, Sootopolis for just being unique, Lilycove for being a real city by the sea (can't beat that), and of course, Mossdeep for having the first double battle Gym and for just being an insland town with a giant space station.

Sinnoh: Jubilife for it being an actual city, Eterna for being more country-style living (plus Gardenia rocks), and Snowpoint for being a snow city.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2008
    Kanto- Celadon its just fun there.

Johto- hmm, I liked them all but I'd probably say, Blackthorn I like dragon.

Hoenn- Lavaridge or Mossdeep.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
  • Kanto- Vermillion because of its port and Gym leader

Johto- Olivine because of its port, lighthouse, and gym leader

Hoenn- Sootoplois because it's very different and that's where you get Kyogre/Groudon

Sinnoh- Sunnyshore because of its port, lighthouse, technology, and the fact that two of the coolest gym leaders are there

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Kanto: Fushcia City because it's so poison-ish.

Johto: Blackthorn City because it's so calm and lonely.

Hoenn: Lilycove City because it's on the coast! And I always love the cities that are on the coast.

Sinnoh: Pastoria City because I just love it! I'm the #1 fan of the city. I love it. It's so great and cool. The city's theme rocks. Plus, Coragunk is the mascott of the city. And I love Croagunk. ^^

black dog

The plum has been picked
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2008
    Kanto- pallet town. so peaceful. and Celadon. its fun
    Johto- GOlden ROD is the best
    Hoenn- Mauville is like my home

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I posted something like this a while back (2 years)

Kanto: Celedon City - home of the Dept. Store and Game corner

Johto: Goldenrod City - Home of Dept. Store, Game corner, Underground, Gym leader, and the train.

Hoenn: Lilycove City: From the Master contest, to Dept. store, to Team aqua/magma base this town has everything except a gym.

Sinnoh: Hearthome for it's contesets, Amity park.

Years
  • Kanto- Vermillion City, probably because my three favorites of that region are close to that area.
    Johto- Goldenrod City, because that's where you go your Bike and Eevee (I think), and the place of my favorite gym, the Normal Gym (I'm a lover of normal typees)
    Hoenn- Um... I don't really have one. <_< >_>
    Sinnohh- Hearthome City, because that's where I go to hatch my eggs.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Kanto: Cerulean because the mysterious Cerulean cave...

Johto: Goldenrod because I spend a lot of time there.

Hoenn: Mawville because I pass through a lot while hatching eggs.

Sinnoh: Solation (sp?) because I like breeding Pokemon.

Back