• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen How Do You Make a Eevee a Umbreon On Fire Red?

*xPokemon-Ninja-Girlx*

Starting a Riot!
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 22, 2007
    I have a Eevee and I was just wondering how I could make it a Umbreon on Pokemon Fire Red. I don't know when it's either day or night on the game since you don't have a clock like you have one on Pokemon Sapphire. If anyone knows how to do that please tell me. Thank you if you give me a answer.

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
  • oooooh thats right fire red doesnt have the night time thingy hmmmm...well got to serebii.net maybe youll find out how here just go to d/p pokedex

Exokriz

Delete.
    Years
  • You can't get Umbreon or Espeon on FR/LG, you would have to trade it to a R/S/E game and raise its happiness at night then you can trade it back once it evolves.

*xPokemon-Ninja-Girlx*

Starting a Riot!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 22, 2007
    You can't get Umbreon or Espeon on FR/LG, you would have to trade it to a R/S/E game and raise its happiness at night then you can trade it back once it evolves.

Thank you Exokriz. All I need is the Ruby stone then I can trade Pokemon.

pm_41

Gone and grown up
    Years
  • You need to trade it to Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald to make it evolve. And yes, it does need a lot of frendship.

AM=Espeon

PM=Umbreon

If you don't want the PokeDex data in the GBA games, just migrate to D/P. The same rules apply:

Espeon during the day, Umbreon at night.

NOTE: If you trade between Ruby/Sapphire, the Hoenn game will get the National Dex as well. (Things will get a LOT harder then, as you can't catch the Pokemon outside Hoenn's 200 and need to trade a lot more often!)

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2007
    interesting, i want umbreon too

but can please someone tell me how to trade between FR and Ruby?

Back