• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Where can i find Pokemons!

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2007
    Do some know where can i find the Pokemon Lotad,Sableye,Seviper and Lunatone?(On Ruby)

Last edited:

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • You can't. Not on Ruby at least. They're Sapphire exclusives. All you have to do is look in the 'dex, and look at it's area. If it says Area Unknown, then you can't catch it in that version. Unless it's a legendary, because there is only one, for the exception of Kyogre, which is on Sapphire.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2007
    You can't. Not on Ruby at least. They're Sapphire exclusives. All you have to do is look in the 'dex, and look at it's area. If it says Area Unknown, then you can't catch it in that version. Unless it's a legendary, because there is only one, for the exception of Kyogre, which is on Sapphire.

i think to trade or find it?

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Then your going to need vbalink emulator and sapphire rom to help get those exclusives in your ruby.

Back