• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my trade thread:all good pokemon

carnivine_dude

Skilled_ace_trainer
Years
  • this is what i have for trade in my pokemon pearl game..
    bronzong lvl 66
    eevee x6 lvl 18
    misdreavus lvl 19
    lileep lvl 20
    aerodactyl lvl 20 x2
    omanyte lvl 20
    nidorino x2 lvl 21
    staryu lvl 27
    drowzee lvl 13
    natu lvl 25
    farfetch'd lvl 28
    mew x2 lvl 44(TRU event)
    pineco lvl 5
    chansey lvl 18
    spoink lvl 22
    combee female x2 lvl 14, lvl 5
    ledyba lvl 33
    beautifly lvl 11
    burmy lvl 8 female
    weedle lvl 6
    shiny salamence lvl 57
    cubone lvl 4
    feebas lvl 1
    cacnea lvl 1(knows low kick, dynamicpunch and has pokerus)
    carnivine lvl 26
    drifloon lvl 22 x2
    swablu lvl 27
    porygon lvl 18x2
    corsola lvl 50
    spheal lvl 42
    miltank lvl 17
    all the pokemon that i am trading here come with one free random item..it ranges from an evolution stone..to a fossle..to a heart scale...to just about anything found in the underground..
    if u need any thing that can be transferd by the pal p[ark from games like emerald, fire red, leaf green , or any others just messege me

Last edited:
    Years
  • What is the TRU Event for the MEW???

Fire Ape, I think he means the Toy's R Us Mew, wich is the Mystery Mew.

Umm... Carnivine dude, did one of the Cronogunk that you caught happen to be holding the item Black Sludge? If one of them did do you think you can trade it to me?

carnivine_dude

Skilled_ace_trainer
    Years
  • Fire Ape, I think he means the Toy's R Us Mew, wich is the Mystery Mew.

Umm... Carnivine dude, did one of the Cronogunk that you caught happen to be holding the item Black Sludge? If one of them did do you think you can trade it to me?

no srry crazy d but i caught all of thoughs croagunk's looking for the black sludge...i really wanted it but never got it... and jonny i dont really know the anser..what do u have to trade?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2007
    what I have

I have all starters except chikorita. I have all fossils. I have porygon, stantler, spiritomb, sableye, tangela, .... a few others too.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2007
    hey

a smeargle for tangela sounds good. Pm when you are ready. Also, would you consider a mewtwo for mew?

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
  • Hi, i got Pokemon for trade now, last time i spoke i didnt have any really. Im in search for Raikou / Entei 10ANIV and Ho-oh 10ANNIV.
    Have you got any or know anyone?

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
  • hmm no thank u i have like 3 kaboutos already and ones brave..im ok

BDT let me check see if i can trade u thouse pokemon and if i even have them ok?

Ok but its getting late so please PMor POST on my thread or back on here. Ill be going soon. Back on tommorow. But ill wait up for a while for a answer

Back