• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my trade thread:all good pokemon

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2007
    hey

I just traded for a shiny Deoxys, would you want to trade for your mew. Its the toys r' us one right?

carnivine_dude

Skilled_ace_trainer
    Years
    lol yup its the toys r us mew...i just got a deoxis also and i rather it not be shinny soo maby we can trade something else for mew and hmmm i dont think i have a magmorter or milotic but i could get u a modest lvl 51 female milotic tommaro if u could wait chibaymega...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2007
    hey

What would you want for mew? If anything. Take in mind that I dont have any event pokemon. I have shiny lugia.

Tj-CLu?

Brock's Evil half brother
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2007
    I have a Chimchar if you still need one. I'd like a Houndoom.

carnivine_dude

Skilled_ace_trainer
    Years
    I have a Chimchar if you still need one. I'd like a Houndoom.
    ok i will definitly do that...but im very tired so in the morning ok...pm me your fc when your ready tommarow...
    What would you want for mew? If anything. Take in mind that I dont have any event pokemon. I have shiny lugia.
    umm ok if u want too i would trade mew for shiny lugia...the mew is lvl 44 and comes from the one day event from toys r us.....

Last edited:

donpatchi-risu

おおきりす
    Years
    Wow T, youve been busy,
    it must be hard work obtaining all these pokemen,
    that rapidash you gave me to completely pwn byron, didn't you get him in an online trade??
    since i never gave you anything good in return, il have to show u the music links.
    Thx, have fun out east!!!

Rock_lee

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2008
    Do you have Carnivine? if not then I'll trade it to you for a misdreavus.

Back