• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No you.

Blu

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    Hey guys, I'm new o_o
    I was browsing for a good Pokemon forum for WiFi battles, and Pokemon discussions and I saw this at google.

I don't know you all, but hi and see you all soon in WiFi O_O

L Lawliet

Shinigami
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 4, 2008
    Hello, I'm new too. Since no one is going to reply to my intro thread, I'll reply to yours.

L Lawliet

Shinigami
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 4, 2008
    Oh. Well I thought you were blind, and that you skated that's all. What was I thinking? Blind people can't skate.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Okay, two problems here.

First of all, Blu. Please don't bypass the 25 character limit. Second of all, L Lawliet. Don't post in a welcome thread more than once unless you are the thread creator. I would suggest reading the rules before continuing to post here.

Now that that's out of the way, welcome Blu. Have a good time, and follow the rules.

Back