• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with my banner...

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    Now i have a banner in the making. Its good enough to use i think now, however, i was wondering, on the some banners they are not perfect recatngle things and some parts are missing to create new shapes and such. NOw do you do this and still make it the same colour back fround as the thing you have put it on -_- :p Please and Tahnkyou

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • *thinks for a minute*

You mean transparency? If so...then just make a new image in PS, and delete the first layer (which will most likely be a white background). Then build your odd shaped picture of top of the non-existant background and whatever you don't fill in will be left transparent, like glass.

...I hope I explained that half-ways decently. It's 1 AM so that's not likely. :P

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    Well it is made, not very good but is made XD Thanx people!

Back