• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Compition Soon..everything must be perfect!

Years
Basically. May 18 there's a video compition abd there's a pokemon tournament.
I need stratagies for my team.::

Glaceon..male level 88: hail, blizzard , barrier abd swagger, ability snow cloak, item brightpower

Luxray male level 97: crunch, thunder wave, thunder fang, superpower, ability Rivalry, item focus band/sash

Blaziken male level 94: blaze kick, bounce, superpower, protect, ability blaze, item focus sash/band

aggron male level 86 : rest, iron defense, iron head, earthquake ability rock head, no item

espeon female level 98 (nickname roxy): physic, shadow ball, morning sun, attract; ability sycronize, no ítem

Salamence female level 86: outrage, attract , fire fang , roost, ability intimidate, quick claw

Dont incorperate natures and Stuff. Just what moves to update items to give and order to use the moves and order of pokemon. Advice us nice too!
(p.s. I'm planning on teaching glaceon toxic good/bad?)

Yes I'm a newbie on this site. :3
please help?

badalcristiano

_,.-~;:*'`WINNING`'*:;~-.,_
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2012
This is more of an In-game team and you may want to ask for help here But since this is a competition, we will need 'EV's To Rate your team better. You may want to read the rules to learn the correct format and if you dont know what EVs are then you should read this

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Hey, ShadowEspeon. Like Badal said, we're really only interested in rating teams that already have competitive sets. BUT if you don't know where to find them, there are tons of resources for you to use! Firstly, you can use our very own threat list (you can find it here) to search for Pokémon you might want to use on your team. However, our threat list is kinda incomplete as of now and it isn't completely filled out - some Pokémon you're looking for might not be on there yet if at all. That's where you can go to this thread at Smogon (you might need an account there, I dunno). You can scroll down to the part that says Current Analyses and then you'll notice there are spoilers there, for each generation. You can pop open a spoiler and if there's a thread for the Pokémon you're looking for there, you're in luck and it has a competitive moveset that you might want to try out. If not... then that Pokémon is probably not considered competitive and there aren't really any existing movesets for it. But if you're really dead set on using it, you can take a look at our Request a Moveset thread and ask to see if anyone will come up with a moveset for you.

Good luck on piercing your team together with competitive movesets! Once you've got all of your movesets planned out (with EVs, nature, item, everything please!) there's no doubt that people will be willing to help rate and fix your team. :)

Back