• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Fire/Psychic: Unova Was Such a Tease

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
  • I want to start off by saying that I was probably the only who got angry at this.

Besides a Poison/Dragon, Fire/Psychic was the type I wanted the most coming into 5th gen. They're two of my favorite types, and they'd go amazingly well together. For whatever reason, I was (and still am) really passionate about getting a good Fire/Psychic. So 5th gen rolls around, and guess what? There are TWO! Wow, that's awesome! Let's see what they are.

Alas, one is a legendary unobtainable in the normal game and the other is a near useless temporary form change. You could imagine that this severely pissed me off. So now, I am still left hoping for a good, usable Fire/Psychic type.

Years
  • There are rumors that Fennekin might evolve into Fire/Psychic, if that's true then that's your wish granted, I guess.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2014
    Still waiting on Grass Dragon and Poison Steel.
    Honedge was one of my dream pokemon. So was Ferrothorn.
    Im still waiting for a pokemon thats base type mirror its weaknesses. Like fire/water, Or Grass/Fire.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    I'm not getting the point of this thread other than that it's a rant, which does not at all call for it's own thread. If you wanted to do that then just make a blog about it or post it on tumblr.

Also, seriously guys, if you're going to post in a Fifth Generation Gaming forum, you'd better be talking about the Fifth Generation Gaming, and not Pokemon X and Y.

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back