• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Hilarious True Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    So, I was playing my Emerald on a long car ride. I woke up after falling asleep for about three hours, and I had to pee really bad. I couldn't fall back to sleep, so I started to play Emerald. Route 101, shiny Poochyena pops up. I literally peed my pants and made a really disturbing, inhuman sound. I caught it, though. :D

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Okay...

Thing is, there's not much to say in relation to this besides 'lucky!', 'congrats' and 'stop wetting pants over Pokemon'. Hence I'll close this thread; you're free to start a general shiny Pokemon found thread but one just about your own isn't conductive to forum discussion. (Plus you have the Hoenn/Kanto Journey Journal - Want to share your travelling stories? thread sticky to talk about stuff that occurred in your game like this too if you want).

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back