• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Furret?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Hello!
    I am completely new to the pokemon games but would love to purchase a game which I'll be able to catch a Sentret/Furret in the field with no need for trading or anything of the sorts.
    I'm aware that HG/SS is an option but I'd just like to know if it's possible in any other of the games.

Any help will be appreciated, Thank you!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • unfortunately the greatest pokemon ever is not available in most games without trade or being in postgame. looks like sentret is only out and about in the wild in GSC, HGSS, and XY. if you don't mind waiting until post game though, it's also in FRLG, DPPt (via pokeradar), and BW (post game swarms). there's also an obtainable furret in pokemon colosseum, if that interests you.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Thank you so much,
    Do you know if it's easy to obtain in xy? Complete novice here D:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Thank you so much,
    Do you know if it's easy to obtain in xy? Complete novice here D:

ur good!! looks like sentret is pretty early on in XY, on route 6 and with a high encounter rate. i'm not super familiar with XY, but i do know that's after the first gym, but before the second. they're not hard to catch either, it's not like trying to catch a legendary. best of luck, friend!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Definitely try to catch a shiny one too. Furret has one of the best shades of pink out there imo! (●♡∀♡)

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • It shows up in anything gen2 related, and XY. In XY is shows up in the route below the palace. It's not too rare, encountered it a few times in my regular play through.

Back