• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty, there's a nice Kitty.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
  • Hullo I'm kitty.

First things first, click this.

Hi there. I'm Kitty.
    I'm a 21 year old lass who lives in Wales. That's 'the sticky-outy bit to the left of England' for those who don't know.
    I work as a barmaid in two different jobs, study Com Sci at university and live in a small flat with my partner.

Interests and hobbies! What do I do?
    Reading - Mainly fantasy genres
    Writing - Again mainly fantasy, although i do enjoy writing in itself.
    Drawing - I love my art, all forms and varieties. I'll upload some at some point. I promise.
    Music - I'm into to my metal, and rock, classic rock, classic metal, some older punk stuff.
    Drinking - Delicious ciders and spirits, oh yes please.
    Gaming - Gotta' have my gaming. From retro to modern and RTS to RPG to FPS. I love it all.
    Coding - I enjoy CSS, java, HTML and some C# here and there.
    Drinking - Coffee! Rich nectar of the gods. Get in me.
    cooking - Or rather, the results of cooking.
    Motorbiking - I ride a Kowasaki Ninja-250r. Recently sold my HondaCBR and upgraded.
    Driving - I drive a MG ZR1.4 hatchback. It's blue, and very sexy.
    Sleeping - Who doesn't love this glorious indulgence?
    Socializing - People, pals, chums the lot. They're all great.
    Drinking - Yup, this one again. What can I say, I'm a glutton.

And I can't really think of anything else off the top of my head.... so ask away!
    Don't be shy, I'll answer literally anything you hurl at me.

Questions asked thus far:
    Spoiler:

Fixed Float!

Last edited:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Heyhey! What are you hoping to do with your education when you graduate? That part jumped out at me first and foremost.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Kitty, you know I'm a huge fan of you and your posts, so me posting here was inevitable.

Since you enjoy reading fantasy, have you read A Song of Ice and Fire?

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
  • Oooooh RTS, what are your favorite RTS games? :3

The Civ games [although not true RTS], Command & conquer & the total war series would have to be my favorite I think. Starcraft deserves an honorable mention for it's competitive multi-player.
    Oh and the Dawn Of War games are really good too.

Heyhey! What are you hoping to do with your education when you graduate? That part jumped out at me first and foremost.

It may seem odd but I'm not entirely sure and I'm fine with that. I'm quite a spontaneous person I suppose. It's always going to be a useful skill to have I think, and would work as a gateway skill to get into a lot of other professions.

Kitty, you know I'm a huge fan of you and your posts, so me posting here was inevitable.

Since you enjoy reading fantasy, have you read A Song of Ice and Fire?

I have indeed. They're very good books. I've read the entire series thus far, and i'm waiting for the next one to come out with baited breath!

Back