• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild Matt appeared

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2018
    Good Evening
    I am Matt from the UK and I am new here.
    Hope you're all well. I have got some pokemon cards and have played most of the Pokemon games. My favourite being pokemon platinum, closely followed by pokemon ruby.

Last edited:
    Years
  • flies in
    Hi Matt, welcome to PC n~n Do you collect the cards or just have some? Platinum was also really good and I'm super excited for a Sinnoh remake tbh, hopefully on Switch. See you around. =)

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    Is your name a reference to RLM, by chance?

flies in
    Hi Matt, welcome to PC n~n Do you collect the cards or just have some? Platinum was also really good and I'm super excited for a Sinnoh remake tbh, hopefully on Switch. See you around. =)

Why in the world would you want another remake? Especially as the first game on the most advanced system a main Pokemon game has ever gotten to be on?

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    ^Might be a good topic for one of the Pokemon sections! :)

Hey there Matt! What brought you about to PC? Anything in particular or just looking to connect with other Pokemon fans?

Back