• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie!

Years
  • Hey!

I've never really played Pokemon with other people much before, but with all the new features in X and Y it looks like I'll be needing to play with others on a Pokemon game for the first time in 15 years!

Soooo, feel free to add my 3DS code and possibly get to know me, I don't bite!

Νicole

Rin...
    Years
  • Hello, welcome to the Forums! :D The X and Y really do look very promising~ I haven't bought it yet but hoping to buy it really soon ^_^ Hope to play with you sometime!

Years
  • Like Nicole said, X and Y really are promising. Anyone who hasn't gotten it yet definitely should because your breaths will be taken away playing through 'em.. such a different but wonderful Pokemon experience. Welcome Jedwardo, a very big pleasure to have you here! We have a friend code sharing thread over in the Pokemon X & Y board that we urge you to check out so be sure to look there if you'd like in-game buddies. I'm more than happy to add you as well so don't hesitate to shoot me a message with your code.

I'm sure you don't bite; no one does here. Anyone who joins is automatically an awesome person. That includes you! So stick around for as long as you can and make sure to post around. You'll have the best possible experience that way. ♥ Have fun. :D

Back