• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2019
    Hello Pokemon Community I'm new here my name is Christopher I dont know much about this so I was wondering if any of u can help me get use to this I dont have a Game boy but I play pokemon games on My phone so if u know any sites I can get pokemon games I'm here to listen and make new friends ☺👍

Years
  • Hello Pokemon Community I'm new here my name is Christopher I dont know much about this so I was wondering if any of u can help me get use to this I dont have a Game boy but I play pokemon games on My phone so if u know any sites I can get pokemon games I'm here to listen and make new friends ☺👍
    Hello Christopher, let me be the first one to welcome you. It's nice to see the community growing. You can see the rom hack studio for some great complete and under progress hacks. As for games, you can use your game cartridge dump to play on emulators. It is against community rules to give links to game ROMs so I can't give you any links. BTW, if you need any help around, you can VM me or anyone here.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Heyyylo Christopher! Welcome to the community! Well, here you can discuss anything about Pokemon, from the anime to the games. Apart from this, we've got off-topic discussions, the news, fan games(you can also learn to make them), fan fictions, roleplays, fanart and, gosh, there's more! So, I hope you enjoy our stay here.

Back