• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Strange Card Occurance

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    Hello pokecommunity. Recently I have been looking through my pokemon cards (again) and noticed something out of place. Look at the attachments.

I found a Deoxys 24/146 labeled as "Normal Forme". It's not in the best condition ever (like two of the corners are a little frayed) but I just wanted to know ANYTHING about this. It's a misprint, not modified at all. Sorry if the pic is a little blurry. Apparently my webcam sucks at taking pics. XD

If I can get ANY info on this, please reply to this. Thanks!

Check my signature for the pic.

EDIT: I checked ebay AND google and found nothing. This is just plain weird. I'll try to take a clearer pic of it soon.

Last edited:
    Years
  • There are no attachments for your post. I'd like you to try re-uploading the attachment. That numbering is reserved for the Attack Forme Deoxys in the Legends Awakened set, not the Normal Forme, so I'm curious as to whether it's actually a fake.

TrainerTori

Growlithe Fan
    Years
  • I think it's their sig :)
    here it is again:
    sigpic365983_1.gif

Renpuu

Gengar !
    Years
  • Indeed, you may need to borrow a decent camera for taking a picture. This picture seems like 1-2 megapixel which is...poor when it comes to detail =(

Back