• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New but not to pokemon

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2013
    What up I'm new here I just like pokemon a lot so I decided to join pokecommunity

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Gygamonster! You could talk about Pokemon-related things here! And you could also talk about anything off-topic, too. I bet you'll enjoy being in Pokecommunity! Good day!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hey there, Gygamonster!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! Most of us here loveeeee Pokémon, so hopefully you'll be able to enjoy yourself. :D

Tell us a little about yourself! How long have you been playing for?

Hope to see you around!

Renpuu

Gengar !
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums !
    Would you like to tell us more about yourself ?
    What do you enjoy about Pokemon ?
    Any aspects that you like more, such as the anime,video games, trading card game etc ?

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Gyga! Mind if I call you that, or are there any other nicknames you'd prefer we use instead?

It's great to know you like Pokemon as we all do here, so that gives you something in common with everyone else! Do tell us a bit about yourself if you can as I'm sure we'd all love to know a wee bit more about you. Even though we're all fans of Pokemon, we all have different backstories when it comes to how we got into the franchise, so why not start with that? For example, when did you get into Pokemon and what's your favorite Pokemon and game? You'd be surprised with how diverse PC is so it's always really fun to know these things about people. Personally I've been playing since I was 8 and love the second, third, and fifth generations. Your turn! :D

...and, of course, your interests outside of Pokemon would be cool to know, too! Maybe you like video games or play sports and the like. But instead of nagging you more, I'll just end this off with hoping you have a great time on our forum. ^^ The community is pretty big so there are some rules you need to follow, but they're not at all hard to understand. If you have any questions, a staff member would love to help! In fact, all of our forum regulars are really helpful, so never fear to go to someone for assistance.

See you around~

Back