• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bug during first 30 minutes of the Event

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2017
    Hi there,

Who else used a map and noticed it? The initial spawn was really heavy with Larvitar and Aerodactyl, but they just did not keep spawning like that.

It was like they all were equally abundant during the initial spawn, and now it went down. Onix and Golem are also affected to a degree.

So a select few got really lucky during event start.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I haven't seen any Larvitar during the event. Even in the first 30 minutes. I did see an Aerodactyl but I ran from it since it broke out of 3 balls and i was on my way to a Shuckle.

To be honest Larvitar is kind of a disappointment but at least I can complete Kabuto's line now.

Also fully evolved Pokemon like Kabutops, Omastar, Graveler and Golem seem to be nonexistent.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I haven't been able to see Larvitar or Aerodactyl at all, but I saw a huge spawn of Geodude. I was a bit disappointed but I was able to catch a ton of Geodude enough to evolve a Golem.

Back