• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

REPOST

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    Hey everyone! You probably all know me and are planning to vote me member of the year, but I am here because I never wrote a new user thread, so I wanted to make sure I did one. Even if it has been over 3 years since I have been on here.

Well, my name is WillPowerPedro, but my real name is Cameron, not Pedro. I am not latino. I joined because of the huge rom-hacking community, and I believe I was on of the youngest rom-hackers on the forums when I joined. I quickly adapted but never really made a complete rom-hack. I now goof off and sit in the OT section. I love music, and I make some. I am not good, and I am still trying to learn all the major skills for producing. I also love gaming! Play me! BYE.

Years
  • Ahh, unfortunately you've already been active for a while (and have made quite a bit of posts), so you're no longer really considered a new member. D: It's a little late for a new user thread at this point. I'll have to lock this up now; sorry about that!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back