• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hye

White_Arcanine

Lonely and annoying.
Years
  • At first I read your name as "Travisbarker" and thought "Liar." then I realized I misread it.... XD

Hey there, if you need a friend drop me a VM and friend request. =)

Years
  • newbie here ..
    hope can learn something from all of you ..
    ^^

Hi Travisbanner, welcome to PC.

I'm Hikari, and I love cute blue things, memes, jokes and of course Pokemon! (Especially Oshawott)

Why don't you tell us what sections you like? It doesn't hurt to share some stuff about you.

I have been a fan of Pokemon since I was 7, when I first watched the anime. When it came to the games, I have played everything from Gen 3 and on. Gen 5 is my fave so far cos I love the characters (and Oshawott!).

You can check out the PC Adoption Center where a friendly mentor will be waiting to show you around a section of your choice. You just need to sign a simple form.

We also have a team of moderators and admins who you can take any questions to.

If you ever need to talk, just feel free to VM me or send a friend request.

Make sure you read the rules and have a great time!

- Hikari10

Back