• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why Hello There!

Years
I'm Vinniursa, I've been into the pokeman thing since the good days of Red, Blue, and Yellow. I came here because I wanted to reignite the old flame I had for pokemon and perhaps explore the fabled online community it had with the as well as meeting other pokemaniacs. And yes I'm one of the few to still have their first wave of pokedolls to come to the USA (the KFC collectables) its a bit worn but Vela (Vulpix) is still good looking :3

Aside from this I look forward to being a part of this community!

Aside from that I'm a Rocketeer so Team Rocket all the way, Magma had cool outfits too >_<

Last edited:
Years
I'm Vinniursa, I've been into the pokeman thing since the good days of Red, Blue, and Yellow. I came here because I wanted to reignite the old flame I had for pokemon and perhaps explore the fabled online community it had with the as well as meeting other pokemaniacs. And yes I'm one of the few to still have their first wave of pokedolls to come to the USA (the KFC collectables) its a bit worn but Vela (Vulpix) is still good looking :3

Aside from this I look forward to being a part of this community!

Aside from that I'm a Rocketeer so Team Rocket all the way, Magma had cool outfits too >_<

Hi Vinniursa, welcome to PC!

I'm Hikari, and I have been here for 18 months and I have already made a lot of friends.

I have been a Pokefan since 1999, and my fave Pokemon is Oshawott.

Why don't you tell us what sections you like? Or you can get started by going to the PC Adoption Center where our NU/W mod Cirno will assign you a partner based on what you're interested in.

If you ever need to talk with someone fun, I'm always open for VM conversations on my profile. I know how to handle new users which is a good thing.

Have fun and remember to contact a mod if you need help!

- Hikari10

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Hi, Vinniursa. Welcome to pokecommunity. I am Aryan here to welcome you. I have joined pokecommunity from July. Have fun Here!

Back