• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Generation VI Speculation (under development)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kha111

Upcoming Video Game Master
Years
Generation VI Speculation

Welcome to the Stark Region, a region that's bustling with lots of surroundings. This is my speculation of my version of Generation VI.

1: Region Geography

Cities and Towns and Routes and Places of Interest

1: Steelpattern City- A large city with a industrial hint to it. The abandoned mills westside of the city is a major tourist attraction. Has a preschool, trainer's school and a church.

Heavy Steel Mills: Abandoned mills at the edge of the city. It is a major tourist attraction.

Route 1: A route that has a seaport to it. It also has lots of concrete foundations laid down with lots of steel gates.

Steamy's Seaport: A seaport owned my Mr. Steamy.

2: Langley Town- A urban town located with lots of bums and grungy kids. It has a lot of graffiti.

LET ME KNOW HOW YOU LIKE IT, AND MORE WILL BE POSTED!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
This doesn't fit in with this section. Your thread isn't an actual story, and there's not much detail about your region to be a thread in the Writer's Lounge. If you just want to speculate on what Generation VI is like, one of the Pokemon Gaming sections would be better for you. But if you want to write a story that takes place in your fake region, then either more detail about the region is needed, or you have to post an actual story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back