• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Event Torchic

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    Merry Christmas!

I wanted to know if I were to download the mystery gift Torchic via internet before the closing date of the event on 15th January 2014, will I be able to accept torchic in game at the Pokemon Centre after the end date. For example I download Torchic today, but I play the game a week after the 15th of January. Will I still be able to get torchic?

Also can you stack mystery events. For example if I already downloaded an event gift but haven't accepted it yet in game, can I still download another mystery gift event and obtain both at the pokemon centre?

Kind regards. 

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • 1. You can postpone picking up the event Torchic after downloading it, even after the event ends.

2. You can stack Mystery Gift events.

Back