• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

plz rate heart gold team

danaxe

I long for kyurem powerz
Years
  • can anyone rate my team on heartgold ang tell me if i am ready for the elite 4

jolteon lv 36

quick attack
    tackle
    thundershock
    thunder

feraligatr
    lv 37
    slash
    ice fang
    surf
    crunch

growlithe lv 35
    fire fang
    flamethrower
    strength
    dig

togekiss lv 37
    moves
    fly
    extrasensory
    shadow ball
    fire blast

plz rate

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Firstly, going to move this to the in-game team help section which is where this sort of thing belongs.

You might want more levelling there given mid-30s is a bit lower than what I typically reach for a full team of six. It could be beatable but you'd need a lot of revives and whatnot for it. You can rebattle trainers via the phone, or go against wild Pokemon in Victory Road. Also note there's some trainers you might have skipped via surfing south of Goldenrod, exploring Union Cave via Surf and also going west of Cianwood towards the Safari Zone if you haven't already.

Jolteon would want something else besides Tackle and Strength is not that useful on Growlithe either. (Later on too it can get Flare Blitz which is useful too). Otherwise the movesets are not too bad.

Back