• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gotundo! (OU RMT)

madskil72

I don't really have mad skills
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2011
Howdy! This team is based off of one of my older teams, just revamped. It has actually done considerably well, expecially because i have two UUs on my team. I have most of these pokemon breeded for wifi as well. Well I just decided to get this rated soooo here we go =) (not replacing sceptile 0.0)

At a glance:
473.png
212.png
254.png
380.png
110.png
143.png

150px-473Mamoswine.png

Mamoswine @ Focus Sash
Adament/ Snow Cloak
Atk: 252/Def:6/Spe:252
Stealth Rock
Earthquake
Ice Shard
Protect

This is probably the most reliable lead in the world. This thing pretty much has an unbreakable sash. Not affected by both hail and sandstorm, plus can protect against fake out leads like ape. Taunt leads need a little prediction, but really the only one that gives me trouble is Azelf. Earthquake takes care of metagross, ape, and usually hetran. Ice shard 2HKOs aero, and sometimes azelf. Stealth rock for obvious reasons..

130px-212Scizor.png

Scizor @ Life Orb
Adament/ Technician
Hp: 32/Atk:252/Spe:224
Swords Dance
Bullet Punch
Bug Bite/X-Scissor (for Wifi)
Brick Break

Good ol' SD scizor. If you don't know how this works, get out from that rock you've been living under. Basically I needed a physical sweeper and this is the first thing that came to mind. SD + STAB + LO + Technician + priority = pwn. Bug Bite is for a nice boosted STAB, and Brick Break is for coverage and Reflect/Lightscreen.

210px-254Sceptile.png

Sceptile @ Choice Specs
Timid/ Overgrow
Hp:6/SpAtk:252/Spe:252
Leaf Storm
Energy Ball
Focus Blast
Dragon Pulse

Specstile is absolutely incredible. I love this thing. People don't expect it, especially when it outruns Mence and Latias, and destroys them with dragon pulse. STAB, Specs, Leaf storm annihilates anything that doesn't resist. Since it will probably end up switching out anyway, it doesn't mind the stat drop. Energy Ball is for nice, consistent STAB damage. Focus Blast is for those pesky steel types. I prefer Dragon Pulse > HP ice, because it has greater Base power, and i don't wanna breed for IV's for wifi lol =P Plus, it gives nice strong neautral damage to a lot of pokemon. I refuse to replace this.

200px-380Latias.png

Latias @ Leftovers
Timid/ Levitate
Hp:6/SpAtk:252/Spe:252
Calm Mind
Dragon Pulse
Surf
Recover

This thing is such a beasty beast. It should have never been moved down from Ubers imo. But anyway, CM on either the switch, or just prediction, then sweep. Dragon Pulse for STAB, Surf for coverage. Recover so it can stay in longer against things that burn it, or just damage it in general. Also I'd like to add i got this thing legit in emerald timid on the first try =D

180px-110Weezing.png

Weezing @ Leftovers
Bold/ Levitate
Hp: 252/Def: 252/SpAtk:6
Fire Blast
Thunderbolt
Will-o-Wisp
Pain Split

I was a little unsure of this thing at first, but it does it's job very well. Basically, I needed a physical wall, and a counter/check for scizor and gyrados. At first I was looking at Skarm, and then Gyra in Scizors slot, but i find Weezing much more effective. I can burn anything I don't like, then Fire blast steels/ anything thats weak to it. I might change to flamethrower for accuracy, but its not that big of a concern. Tbolt for Gyrados and any waters i feel i can take. Pain Split is for adequate recovery, as it doesn't really get anything else lol =P

220px-143Snorlax.png

Snorlax @ Leftovers
Careful/ Thick Fat
Hp:168/Def:120/SpD:220
Curse
Body Slam
Rest
Fire Punch

If anyone knows me, they know I <3 snorlax. Especially curselax. This thing is absolutely awesome. Once Snorlax's counters are gone, I can set up a few curses to boost its already high attack and adequate defense, and sweep. Body Slam primarily for STAB, but also for Paralyze support. Rest so i can absorb statuses, and sleep it off. Fire punch is for steels that think they can have their way with meh. this is also a pokemon i refuse to replace. I mean just look at it. Don't you just want to give it a hug?

Well that's pretty much it. I apologize for being a noob =P Any and all help is appriciated =)

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
Years
Weezing is utterly outclassed by Rotom-H which can still beat up Gyara and Scizor and also gives nice para support for Snorlax.

I have to go atm, but I'll return if I spot anything.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Weezing is utterly outclassed by Rotom-H which can still beat up Gyara and Scizor and also gives nice para support for Snorlax.

I have to go atm, but I'll return if I spot anything.

Weezing beats Lucario who otherwise owns this team. Rotom fails to beat Lucario.

madskil72

I don't really have mad skills
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2011
even with weezing i still seem to have some trouble with lucario =/
is there anything (OU or UU) that could maybe replace him?

Back