• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tagging

Dunlop

Yo Mayn!
Years
Hey I just have to ask this question! do any of you tag stuff? (and what I mean by tagging is spray paint) I know its illegal but it's fun......My Tag name is "Panda" if any of you actually have tag names.....

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Tag, we have that?

Well, I NEVER ever put a tag on any thread. I abuse them all the time, as a result, I can apply tags, but I continuously abuse their purpose.

Did you get that or do I have to tag the thread?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
I don't do it myself but I do know people who do. It's also considered a form of typography.
Obviously they buy the property before "defacing" it.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
I tag wherever I know I won't get caught.

My tag name is 'sexy grandpa'.

txteclipse

The Last
Years
I want to, but I don't want to get arrested. I'm not into the whole scribbled names thing...I'd be going all out if I actually did it.

Years
Well, being straight up gangsta and all, it's only natural that I feel the need to write my name all over everything. And if I'm feeling especially bad-ass, I might even scribble 'BLOODS' under my name. ;>

Obviously a joke... though some people wouldn't pick up on it, hence my need to include this last bit.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Well, I NEVER ever put a tag on any thread. I abuse them all the time, as a result, I can apply tags, but I continuously abuse their purpose.
You didn't pay much attention to what was in the brackets, did you?
(and what I mean by tagging is spray paint)

Anyway, no, I don't tag things. Wouldn't mind drawing one of my characters on some roadside wall though (and signing it with "Rolo 2008" of course). :O
And I'd probably mess the drawing up so with that mentality wouldn't bother starting anyway.

Dunlop

Yo Mayn!
Years
Are you talking 'street art'?
Or the pointless scrawled names?
both! I'm not very good at the art but words are easy for me. oh and my Avatar is what my friend Alec did on the wall of a grocery store.

I tag wherever I know I won't get caught.

that's a funny name and all but it would be hard to get away with since it's rather long...my old tag name used to be "king" but I got bored of it, My friend Alec tagged a police car which is just ridiculous! his Tag name is "Lazy" but spelled Laze, he's gotten caught like twice...

Well, being straight up gangsta and all, it's only natural that I feel the need to write my name all over everything. And if I'm feeling especially bad-ass, I might even scribble 'BLOODS' under my name. ;>

Obviously a joke... though some people wouldn't pick up on it, hence my need to include this last bit.
haha I'm not like that....I just like spray painting.

Last edited:

Azzurra

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 3, 2013
No, I do not spray paint anything.
Most people I know like to "tag" stuff, and become a big street king or something, but that is not what I desire.

Dunlop

Yo Mayn!
Years
No, I do not spray paint anything.
Most people I know like to "tag" stuff, and become a big street king or something, but that is not what I desire.
yeah I'm not anywhere close to a "street King" my Friend Alec already has a reputation though....you can see "Jesus" "Laze" and "Kraze" around my town a lot now.

Melody

Banned
Years
If I lived in town, and if tagging were not illegal, I probably would occasionally do so. But since none of the aforementioned conditions are true, No, I do not tag and I have never done so before.

However I do think I probably would if I didn't have such an old-fashioned father, He'd have beaten my behind royally if I had ever been caught doing it. Ah well. I like it when they throw up actual art
or a good throw, in nice lettering. But.... some taggers lack creativity and leave vulgar and ugly things. u.u

It's what gives the action of tagging a bad name.
Other than that, I see nothing wrong with tagging IF it's something on public property, like a bridge or something. Nothing on any place that's owned privately..(unless of course you have their permission).

Ah well, if I had a dime for all the things I'd do if they were not illegal, I'd be buried in dimes.

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
Years
I think that stuff is pointless. I mean how can you even read that chicken-scratch? o_O;;
I know what it is, our school is full of it; I don't see why people do it, it makes things look horrible. I'm sure you wouldn't like waking up and seeing big retarded big letters in all colours on your house. >>

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
Why would anyone want to look at someone's ugly name? But Banksy's stuff looks cool

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
Years
Dunlop said:
Hey I just have to ask this question! do any of you tag stuff? (and what I mean by tagging is spray paint) I know its illegal but it's fun......My Tag name is "Panda" if any of you actually have tag names.....

Ohhh, so that's what that stuff's called!! Other than grafitti....
No, I've never done that. Why would you want to in the first place?

Mr. Krabs: *after showing Spongebob a bunch of crazy hats* I thought the Foxy Grandpa would get him for sure.
:laugh: I'm sorry, but when I read what you said ^this^ popped into my head.

Dunlop

Yo Mayn!
Years
yeah in Mexico they have a really good graffiti artist, and he spray painted Jimi Hendrix, John Lennon,Jim Morrison, and some other rocker, (yes the actual person not their names) I think I have a picture of it on my other computer I'll post it later.

Back