• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon X Team Help

PikaPowaa

Gotta Breed Em All :)
Years
  • Age 29
  • NZ
  • Seen Mar 1, 2014
I have recently bought and started playing Pokemon X. I'm at the 3rd gym in the game and i am wondering what would make a good team to finish the game :).

My Team
Gardevoir Level 34
Moves :
-Calm Mind
-Confusion
-Magical Leaf
-Teleport
Charizard Level 36
Moves:
-Wing Attack
-Dragon Rage
-Fire Fang
-Flame Burst
Talonflame Level 36
Moves:
-Ember
-Roost
-Aerial Ace
-Peck
GoGoat Level 36
Moves:
-Razor Leaf
-Synthesis
-Bulldoze
-Seed Bomb
Pangoro Level 34
Moves:
-Strength
-Karate Chop
-Rock Smash
-Cut
Greninja Level 38
Moves :
-Water Pulse
-Smack Down
-Water Shruiken
-Quick Attack

Please comment and help me :)
Thanks Pika

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Charizard and Talonflame are both Fire/Flying, so you should replace one of them with a Rock or Steel type.

This could give you an extra Fighting weakness, though, so maybe you should replace Pangoro with a Fighting type that isn't weak to Fighting, like I did on my Pokemon Y run. (I replaced my Pangoro with a Lucario)

The rest of your Pokemon are fine.

PikaPowaa

Gotta Breed Em All :)
Years
  • Age 29
  • NZ
  • Seen Mar 1, 2014
Charizard and Talonflame are both Fire/Flying, so you should replace one of them with a Rock or Steel type.

This could give you an extra Fighting weakness, though, so maybe you should replace Pangoro with a Fighting type that isn't weak to Fighting, like I did on my Pokemon Y run. (I replaced my Pangoro with a Lucario)

The rest of your Pokemon are fine.

What rock or steel type do you reccomend? Thanks

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
What rock or steel type do you reccomend? Thanks
If you want to keep Pangoro, I recommend Skarmory, Aerodactyl, Durant, Aegislash, or Eviolite Doublade. If you can trade, you could also consider Scizor or Escavalier.

But if you're not keeping Pangoro, then you could go with any Rock or Steel type you like.

Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2016
Replace talonflame in game with a moxie Krookodile. It destroys everything...... in game

Back