• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys, Im new here!

Years
  • Hi there, welcome to PC! :3

You have an amazing avatar. Do you watch the anime? I really really like it, especially the Black & White series, but a lot of people seem to think Diamond & Pearl was better. If you're a fan you should check out the Pokemon Anime board! It's a great place to discuss the show and movies. We even have a watch-along club where you can watch certain episodes and tell everyone your thoughts on them. Just a suggestion, though, and you may not even be an anime fan.. but I hope you'll take a look nonetheless. n~n

Anyways, tell us about yourself, Flagger! Is this your first forum or have you been part of others before? We're awesome and super friendly so I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time during your stay here! Just make sure to read the rules since they outline some really important things you should know before posting. I recommend to make a few posts in the New Users' Hangout so you can get to know some of our members, new and old alike. :D We'd love to chat with you about pretty much anything over there!

Have fun and see you around! <3

Back