• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya, Everyone

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Heya! My name is Pikataro, but you can just call me Kit or Pika ^^ I just joined PokeCommunity today, and so far I find it a very awesome site. If there's anything I should know that isn't mentioned somewhere already, feel free to tell me.

That's all.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Well, as long as you have taken a look at the Community Rules and FAQ, you should be just fine.
(Just remember to read all the stickies in a section before you post there, as the rules in that area may be slightly different ;D)

Welcome to the Pokécommunity, Kit!
(I like that as a nickname for you!)

So, you like the layout of 'ol PC, eh?
Well, I hope that you will contribute a great amount to it!

Please do have a great time here, take care!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Hey there, Kit ^^
(Nice name by the way xD!)

Maybe try checking the Rules/FAQ once or even twice as it really helps down the road
(Thats a promise haha!)

Welcome to PC it really is a great place too hang out, post when bored, help people out or get help with something yourself xD

If you already like PC then i am sure you will LOVE it later on
(Thats the STAY ACTIVE part haha xD)

Seeya round the forum

-Dark

Hazuki

delenda est.
Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2011
Hi Kit! I'm Kisa! =D

Welcome to PC! If you have any questions or want to be friends, go ahead to PM me! ^^

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
Years
Welcome to PC, Kit!
Don't you just love the Forever Standing skin? ^_^

Have fun, post a lot and listen to all of the intelligent people who posted here before me ;D

-Roy

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Eh, thanks~ (to all) *loves the Pokemon manga WAY more than the anime, making the Forever Standing skin PERFECT*

I hope to befriend plenty of people on here, and chat with them about Pokemon or even non-Pokemon related topics. I also may try and write a better one-shot fanfic than the one I posted already... ^^' I also hope people view my site; it's a site that reviews PokeHacks, but... If you do decide to go, beware the music and the animated background. If you have a slow computer, then...

And... Finally (for now)... Feel free to ask me anything Pokemon-related; I've been playing since I got my first game console, along with Yellow, some time back in the late '90s. Quiz me, ask for help, ask a question, etc. It doesn't matter. Just don't quiz me on the show. After the Johto saga it went completely downhill...

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2009
Nice to meet you, uh, Kit, lol. Have a great time, and I'm looking forward to seeing you post on PC =]. Any questions, just PM myself.

Back