• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Joint Posts

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
  • In situations like Roleplay, Co-ownership of a club, etc.
    People will share a post, however, the other person cannot edit the post! *gasp* xD
    So I'm suggesting that the OP should be able to synchronize someone onto their post to allow them to edit them, although you could wait for them maybe, the person is offline for a long time or something and it would just be useful. Maybe a button or something that lets you choose a user to synchronize/joint post and edit, I mainly find this problem when I try to update points in the Hoenn Region Pokemon Fan Club, I just think it'd be useful.

~Sincerely
    PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    I kinda second this, but if it was limited to first posts it would equally be as helpful if it was able to be done. It would severely help in more than one section - it helps in RolePlay, Emulation, Game Development, Clubs and the like due to the fact that some of these have 2 owners for the "project" instead of one, and if one becomes inactive for a short while but still wants it to be updated, then someone can do that if they gave them permission.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
    Years
  • Well then maybe it could be limited for certain sections like the prefix: thing on PokéCommunity Questions & Feedback Forum and if it ever becomes necessary then it could be extended to anything that would be necessary, I think this mainly as a club co-owner, as the first post is the most important What's Happening sort of post and keeps track of everything, not being able to update it is frustrating.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I think this could be a neat feature, and also help in clubs and possibly challenges actually. Or even trade shops. I think this has been brought up before...don't know why it wasn't added then. I do like this idea though! :)

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Yeah, this was brought up before, however there doesn't seem to be a vB plugin for this yet, so it'd have to be coded first. Pretty sure Audy already said he was up for it, so it should just be a matter of time before such a feature is out :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    This has been brought up quite a few times now and from what I remember the feedback was generally pretty positive so I'm not sure what's happening with it, but just in case it's still up for discussion I support the idea entirely for reasons explained many times in the past. :)

Back