• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some help with Sappy requested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perri Lightfoot

Let's give it a go!
Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2022
    Hello! I'm really, really new to these forums (though not to hacking), and I hope I'm posting in the right area (if I'm not, feel free to move). ^_^' Although I've been working on a Ruby hack for a few years, I've never really tried hacking the music before, and I'm having some issues with the Sappy program I hope you can help me with. :)

Basically, after I convert midis into .s files and import them into the game via Sappy, they sound NOTHING like the original midi file. They play very choppily, with poor sound quality, and it's driving me crazy. I know how to do the entire process of changing the music, but nothing I can do seems to improve the actual quality of the music I try to make use of even though the original MIDIs sound just fine. Any advice would be REALLY appreciated! :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    This isn't the right place to be asking question, try the Simple Questions.

*Locks*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back