• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which Team Should Win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
  • Ok I'm having a friend that for some reason thinking his team is surperior to anything lol and I want to know your opinion on who's team would win. This is not final team this is only Pokemon we used for party Pokemon except for 1 or 2

His:
    Meganium
    Ampharos
    Lapras
    Tyranitar
    Houndoom
    Crobat

Mine:
    Typhlosion
    Electrive
    Kingdra
    Espeon
    Machamp
    Toxicroak

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Sorry, but this discussion is more for 4th gen game discussion rather than discussing teams and which one would win.

That question is fairly vague as well as it depends on things; are they ev trained or just normally trained ingame when you plan to battle? And probably more importantly what about movesets? Either team could win depending on that. And one may be better than the other head-to-head but not against other teams in general. If you want more advice on it then post in the In-game Team Rate section's question thread after supplying some more detail, please.

As this doesn't belong here though, going to close.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back