• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music concerts

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
self explanatory, who have u seen in concert

i am not a concert person myself, but i have a few under my belt. my first two concerts were when i was a kid lmfao those fucking. american idol tours. i went for season 2 and again for season uh whenever taylor hicks won. i went the two times someone from alabama won basically. actual concerts though, i have seen kings of leon, cupcakke (twice), and i saw ariana grande this past saturday.

uhhhh i've also seen chris potter, if there happen to be any jazz fans in the crowd here. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Taylor Swift x5 (Speak Now, Red, 1989, reputation x2), Ed Sheeran x3 (Multiply x2 [he came in consecutive years], Divide), Sam Smith x2 (In The Lonely Hour, The Thrill of it All), One Direction, Coldplay, Adele, Justin Bieber, Troye Sivan, Niall Horan, 5 Seconds of Summer, Cher, Kesha.

Honestly not sure how I'd pick favourites out of those, really enjoyed them all but for different reasons. Speak Now (TSwift) will probably always be one of my favourites since it was my first concert and the time I held Taylor Swift's hand. Adele was pretty amazing - that voice and that charisma, so good. Ed Sheeran brings incredible energy and the things he does with a loop pedal are wild. And in hindsight I'm grateful I got to see 1D pre-Zayn split hahaha.

Later this year I have tickets for LANY, Lauv, and Shawn Mendes. Waiting on Troye and Alec Benjamin to release Aus dates.

Would be keen to see Years & Years, Charlie Puth, and Lizzo should they ever come down to Aus.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
I have actually never been to a concert. :x But I did see a band called the Conspiracy Band live at a carnival-type festival I attended, and it was honestly magical. ;_; I remember them performing covers of September by Earth Wind & Fire, Fireball by Pitbull and I Wanna Dance With Somebody by Whitney Houston.

DigitalMewtwo

Somewhere on the digital spectrum
Years
Went to a Phil Collins concert once. It was pretty bad, he was drunk... was just complaining about his wife at the time, instead of singing/playing his music. Wanted my money back... a friend had gotten me a ticket to see him as a birthday gift and it was embarrassing to say the least.

On a lighter note, got to see the Smothers brothers with a friend, and had a great time. They were just as funny as they were in the re runs of their comedy tv show. Loved it.

Years
I actually haven't been to a concert before. :x ... In my defense though, unless I'm just living under a rock, I never really thought many bands or artists that I like hold any concerts near me, so there's that.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I actually haven't been to a concert before. :x ... In my defense though, unless I'm just living under a rock, I never really thought many bands or artists that I like hold any concerts near me, so there's that.

They're an experience!! If there's ever an opportunity to see someone you really like take it!

Back