• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help please!

Sporty_PokeGirl

~^~SP~^~
Years
  • I went to log out of my username, and it said an error has occured. No matter how many times I try, I can't log out! >.< What do I do?

~Tanya

EDIT: I think I might of put this is the wrong section, if i did could a mod move it? =/

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • You can delete your cookies, it's an alternative way.
    If you are using IE, go to "Tools" on your browser, "Internet Options" and then find "Delete Cookies" and click it.

btw you should have read this thread before asking, maybe you were too anxious logging out to do so:
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=14371

(Nice avatar btw ^^)

Last edited:

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • neither can I, when i log out, it just asks if i want to return to the page i was at preveusly (there's not option, you have to opress it) and when i do, i'm still logged in, so i keep going around in circles >_< I really have to log off

Back