• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bones? Anyone watch Bones?

Pleiades

I am the Dragonairborn!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 29, 2013
Love Bones. Which is weird, because I normally hate crime shows that aren't documentaries of real crime. Ironically, it's the one crime show my mom doesn't like. So much for bonding over a TV show...

Favorite squintern? Favorite pairing? Least favorite squintern? Any episodes make you cry?

Lemme answer them for me.
Favorite squintern: I miss Vincent....living interns, though, I like Abernathy.
Favorite Pairing: I'm glad that Booth and Brennan are together, but the hint at Cam/Arastoo is cute.
Least favorite squintern: Daisy. Sometimes she's useful, other times she's just really overbearing...
Episodes that made you cry: The Superhero in the Alley's ending...sobbed like a baby.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Bones! My friend and I used to text each other as we watched episodes all the time. I missed out on all of the last season, though. Had priorities, sadly. I love the shoe though. So happy Booth and Bones got Temperance got together. The baby's adorable, too!

Back