• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kernel Data Inpage error

Reb

Bad Mood :X
Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2009
    i encountered the"Blue screen of death"on my laptop before.(last year).However i sent it on a computer expert to repair it.Luckily,it got fixed:D
    Last Thursday,it happend to me again!It says "kernel data inpage error"like before.
    Then i tried running Uniblue's Registry Booster,and it didnt happened anymore.I think it got fixed.Iam just curious,Whats the cause of this Problem?Hmm
    Maybe because i used to Hibernate and log-off only my laptop rather than shutting it down?

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • The most basic description I can give is this:
    A page of kernel data was not found in the pagefile and could not be read into memory. This might be due to incompatible disk or controller drivers, firmware, or hardware.
    Also here's the MSDN reference page for a more defined and technical definition

Back