• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RIDE PAGER [ESSENTIALS V17]

RIDE PAGER​
The Complete Pokeride Solution

Features:
  • Interact with Pokemons and register them in your Ride Pager.
  • Call the Mounts wherever you wish just from the Ride Pager.
  • Pass marshy waters, climb mountains, and escape dungeons.
  • Easy to define more Mounts and to use them as you wish.
  • And many more Pokemon Mount features.

NOTE:
  • This script is for Pokemon Essentials v17.
  • This script requires "Pokeride" script by Marin! Please have that installed before installing this script!
  • Higher version will be released as soon as there is official conversion of Pokeride script by Marin to v18.
  • Special Thanks to Ulithium Dragon to grant permission to use, convert and release the script!

RIDE PREVIEWS:
Tauros & Rampardos can Smash small Rocks.
Machamp can use Strength.
Stoutland can find hidden Items.
Mudsdale & Rhyhorn climbing Mountain.
More PokeRides:-
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

INSTALLATION:
  1. Download the files from here or from the attachments.
  2. Place the script above Main and below Pokéride_Main and Pokéride_Rides.
  3. Replace the Pokeride_Rides script with the one provided in the folder.
  4. Put the Audio, Data, Graphics, and PBS files to their proper folders.
  5. Define the Ride Pager item in the "items.txt" PBS file as following:-
    XXX,RIDEPAGER,Ride Pager,Ride Pagers,8,0,"By entering certain numbers on this pager, you can summon Ride Pokémon in an instant.",2,0,6,
    Don't forget to edit the XXX to the next entry, and rename the item icon to it before pasting it in Graphics/Icons
  6. In "PScreen_Load" script section, search for $PokemonStorage = Marshal.load(f)" under "File.open(savefile){|f| and place the code below it:
    Code:
    $RideMounts          = Marshal.load(f)
  7. In "PScreen_Save" script section, search for Marshal.dump($PokemonStorage,f)" under "File.open and place the code below it:
    Code:
    Marshal.dump($RideMounts,f)

Options:
Spoiler:

Methods:
Spoiler:

Mounts:
Spoiler:

• Script: (Can also be found here)
    Spoiler:
    Pokeride_Rides Script: (Can also be found here)
    Spoiler:

Credits:
    • Bhagya Jyoti
    • UlithiumDragon

Attachments

• Ride Pager by Bhagya Jyoti.zip
    9.2 MB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2021
    Great script bro , a big thanks to Poke_Mv_Dev for sprites and Bhagya Jyoti for ride pager

Mv pokedevelop

Poke_lover
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2020
    Yes a Great work Bhagya Jyoti do for make capable Ride Pager for Pokemon Essential v17 And also thanks to Ulithium_Dragon for making this type of Resource...
    Thank you...

Poke_Mv_Dev

PokeMVdeveloper
    Years
  • Hello Guys go ahead and use script for add a Ride Pager in your project ,
    A Bhagya Jyoti do very hardwork for make capable it for Pokemon Essential v17...
    & Special Thanks to Ulithium_Dragon who made this Script and give Grant permission to release it...
    Thanks you
    My deviant and bhagya jyoti a very nice done on deviant also go and check out.
    Bhagya Jyoti :- https://www.deviantart.com/bhagyajyoti
    Maroof v :- https://www.deviantart.com/pokemvdeveloper

Sorry Bhagya i'm late here....

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Great script honestly! was already planning on reworking my ride system ingame and this helped alot. one thing though, one issue is, if i save on water (even when not mounted), i come back as the player, but still am "surfing" (so the little stop animation and can move) but i go back to the player sprite, any ideas?

besides that great script, do wanna say the "flash" spritesheets seem redundant, as they dont change into it? just felt i'd share that. going to look into it myself more but is there a way to carry rides over on transfer? i know its made to reset or smth but felt i'd ask.

Last edited:

DragonN3xus

Still looking for the One Piece
    Years
  • "Higher version will be released as soon as there is official conversion of Pokeride script by Marin to v18."

PokéRide's script already works very well in v18.1, so I don't think Marin will update the script, since he updated several of his scripts right when v18 launched

Last edited:

Sir William

Chemist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    "Higher version will be released as soon as there is official conversion of Pokeride script by Marin to v18."

PokéRide's script already works very well in v18.1, so I don't think Marin will update the script, since he updated several of his scripts right when v18 launched

What do you mean by that firstly you have written that Higher versiom will be released as their is official conversion of Pokeride script by Marin to v18 and then yiu are saying that pokeride script is working well in v18 so there will be no conversion of script .
    Are'nt they are controversial ?

DragonN3xus

Still looking for the One Piece
    Years
  • What do you mean by that firstly you have written that Higher versiom will be released as their is official conversion of Pokeride script by Marin to v18 and then yiu are saying that pokeride script is working well in v18 so there will be no conversion of script .
    Are'nt they are controversial ?

In order not to mark the entire message of Bhagya Jyoti I took a passage and put in quotes, the line:
    "Higher version will be released as soon as there is official conversion of Pokeride script by Marin to v18." is from Bhagya Jyoti written in the notes of the first post not mine.

Last edited:
    "Higher version will be released as soon as there is official conversion of Pokeride script by Marin to v18."

The problem is still there regarding surfing, move speed, etc. on v18.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2021
    I'm working on installing this script and I'm getting this message in the link below. I copied over all the scripts and added the graphics and PBS files so I'm not quite sure what I'm missing here. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x4kxssByMq94CZs90c0tlXkV12ZMWoTQ/view?usp=sharing

Edit: I think I might've fixed that problem, but now I'm trying to test out the Ride Pager, and it gives me an error message when I try to register all mounts, and tells me Tauros isn't a real mount when I try to register him. Any advice on that?

Last edited:
    I'm working on installing this script and I'm getting this message in the link below. I copied over all the scripts and added the graphics and PBS files so I'm not quite sure what I'm missing here. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x4kxssByMq94CZs90c0tlXkV12ZMWoTQ/view?usp=sharing

Edit: I think I might've fixed that problem, but now I'm trying to test out the Ride Pager, and it gives me an error message when I try to register all mounts, and tells me Tauros isn't a real mount when I try to register him. Any advice on that?

What is the error you are getting?

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    I've been implementing your script into my game and and I receive the error in the attachment when I try to open the Ride Pager in the menu.
    There is also the issue of the script not recognizing mounts when I put them in an event to register with for example pbRegisterMount(Stoutland).
    Calling the script pbMount(Stoutland) works fine if I put it directly into an event, but the main problem is accessing it from the pager.

Attachments

• Error Ride Pager.png
      Error Ride Pager.png
      12.4 KB · Views: 10
    I've been implementing your script into my game and and I receive the error in the attachment when I try to open the Ride Pager in the menu.
    There is also the issue of the script not recognizing mounts when I put them in an event to register with for example pbRegisterMount(Stoutland).
    Calling the script pbMount(Stoutland) works fine if I put it directly into an event, but the main problem is accessing it from the pager.

Strang that there are no instances of upcase in my original script around line 644, plus my script is just 648 line long. Can you quote what codes are around 635-650.

For your second question, you have to use pbRegisterMount(:Stoutland) just as you mount a ride(or obtain item/pokemon), putting : (semi-colon) before the entry.
    For eg, registering Tauros is pbRegisterMount(:Tauros) and for Lapras is pbRegisterMount(:Lapras)

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Strang that there are no instances of upcase in my original script around line 644, plus my script is just 648 line long. Can you quote what codes are around 635-650.
    I forgot to mention I was using V2 of your script with the additional mounts and that is around 750 lines long.

For your second question, you have to use pbRegisterMount(:Stoutland) just as you mount a ride(or obtain item/pokemon), putting : (semi-colon) before the entry.
    For eg, registering Tauros is pbRegisterMount(:Tauros) and for Lapras is pbRegisterMount(:Lapras)
    I assumed a semi-colon wasn't necessary for pbRegisterMount as Marin mentioned in his tutorial that it wasn't needed for his pbMount.

I forgot to mention I was using V2 of your script with the additional mounts and that is around 750 lines long.

I assumed a semi-colon wasn't necessary for pbRegisterMount as Marin mentioned in his tutorial that it wasn't needed for his pbMount.

I really need to add more instructions.

Can you show what codes are among the line where game is crashing. I assume with the error, that you have added new mounts and specified them in $RideMounts, def pbMountCommands(commands,cmdMounts), def pbMountCases(mounting) but forgot to make a new mount in PBS/mounts.txt.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Here is the section the error should come from. Line 644 is the one that I have put in underscore.

Code:
          #Create new array to hold our Mount description text
          descArray = Array.new
          #Loop through the names that are currently selectable...
          for name in commands
            #If the command name isn't "Quit"...
            if name != "QUIT"
              #Set a new instance of the MountsClass that handles the PBS data for the
              #Mount name passed.
              [U]mountPBS = MountsClass.new(name.upcase)[/U] 
              #Set the string to add to our descArray to be the help text if it isn't
              #a null value. Otherwise set it to be empty.
              descString = mountPBS.mountdescription ? mountPBS.mountdescription : ""
              #Add the current mount help text to the end of the array.
              descArray.push(descString)
            #If the command name IS "Quit"...
            else
              #Pass this string for the Quit command.
              descArray.push("Exit the Ride Pager.")
            end
          end

I have not added any extra mounts myself or edited mounts.txt beyond anything in V2.

EDIT: I have fixed it after putting in some thought. There was a missing comma in the item above the ride pager in the section ",0,0,6," and this somehow affected it.
    The strangest part is that when I try to recreate the error for testing purposes, it no longer happens. As long the error doesn't appear anymore, there will be no problems.

A small issue is that this script isn't working with the following Pokémon script as it sees that as a dependent event.
    Maybe there is a way to toggle it off when you enter the ride pager menu and it reactivates when you dismount.

Last edited:

YashPokeFan123

#PokeFan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2023
    Spoiler:

Back