• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with Fanfics.

Adventure-Chan

*~Have faith~*
Years
I am planning to write another fic but I need help. I have two ideas, one is a story that takes place in Sinnoh where children are mysteriously dissapearing. The other idea is a story about Team Rocket and it's plan to capture Ho-oh and the legendary dogs. Please give me feed back on which would be a better story.

Main Characters in Story 1: Sinnoh Nightmares of Doom.
Dawn
Lewis
Maybe: Lucas

Main Charcters in Story 2: The Bells of Legends.
Giovanni
Jimmy
Marina

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Both of them sound good to me. Of course, all that you gave is the basic information of each idea, so that's all that I have to go with. Right now, they could both be good ideas.

Think more about each idea and see which one you can get more ideas for. That could help you decide.

I would say that you should try your hand at the Sinnoh children story. I know that you've been writing a few stories about Team Rocket, and this one would be a change of pace. It could be refreshing for you to step away from the action-ish fics and write a mystery. It could be a good experience.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 25, 2022
Well, I'd go with the disappearing children story. If you do, I personally think your title would sound better without the word "Sinnoh" in it. I'm picky.

I'd also use original characters, not Dawn and Lucas.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 25, 2022
Question: was this inspired by the side-quest in Canalave City after beatign the Elite Four? The one with the sailor and the sick boy, and Full Moon Island.

Back