• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Audio] Cry editor help

Years
  • Hey everyone,

I'm having a problem with cry editor and the rom. I would insert a cry and in-game the pokemon wouldn't make a noise. So I figured I need to re-insert it and so... I do just that, but when I go into my save file and attempt to leave my house the game freezes up and I can't do anything. I really want to figure this out to make the game playable.
    EDIT: It also freezes up when opening up the menu

Last edited:
    Years
  • When you re-inserted the cry, did you repoint ? Anyway, you should use a backup and insert it again.
    About the muted cry, it's because the cry is written to an offset that doesn't end in 0, 4, 8, or C. Then just use a different offset and the cry should play in-game.

Last edited:
    Back