• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Team for x?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    Hi everyone!
    So I'm new to this community and I need some advice on my Pokemon team. I know that a lot of people say it doesn't matter which Pokemon you choose at least for the game so no need to mention that.
    I haven't played much yet so my team is pretty crappy...
    Well I have:
    Pikachu, bagon, kirlia, combusken, charmeleon and zubat in my team
    First of all I know that I should choose between combusken and charmeleon but I can't decide?
    Also don't judge me for having a zubat in my team. It's tradition to have one in my team because I'm so in love with crobat.
    I caught an absol earlier is it worth training it?
    I could really need some help here and it would be so nice if you could share your thoughts?
    Thanks and have a nice day!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Nobody judges you for what team you are using. Or if they do, they are silly :p I prefer Combusken over Charmeleon in-game but that's just me.

Anyways, if you want proper team help, you should visit a different section. I'll link you to it, here. Read their rules and good luck! I'll close this particular thread now since you'll get better response over there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back