• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RSC Cooper Inc Warehouse~PC Edition

RSC Cooper Inc

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Years
7nad5dh.png

Welcome to my Warehouse! I don't really want to call this a gallery or a shop, so I'll just say it's an either/or kind of thing(or its a Warehouse).
tMPWNEV.gif

I started playing around with Pokemon sprites about 9 years ago. I've also been playing around with graphics for the last 4 years. I'll show you guys some examples of stuff and you can gander or request or whatever. This isn't going to be my priority Warehouse(Yes, I've got another one). I've technically had 8 or 9 all together but I only run my Tumblr one plus this right now.

Sprites:
Spoiler:

Trainer Sprites(I only have my Studio Ghibli ones right now):

Spoiler:

Last edited:

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
Years
Oh yea, another pixel artist
well you work pretty amase me, making tall those pokemon sprite are epic, except for that unknown kix aaron ﹋o﹋

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
lBEiokD.png

Wow, what is this, it looks so creepy and great at the same time. Obviously Crawdaunt but what more, a Pokémaniac? Those who cosplay in the caves of Kanto, haha. You seem talented at this, hope you'll make some more :3

2AJD3PQ.png

And this should totally be a new pokémon, haha.

Fayriee

I love your take on Porygon. I see a lot of pixel artists playing around with Ghastly's surrounding miasma, but few realize that more pokemon carry that same "external" effect. The ingenuity alone is what makes that fusion so awesome to me. I also like your take on Reuniclus. It looks like you used a Magnezone's body and turned it 90 degrees to make the green section. I definitely appreciate your more outside of the box approach to pixel art. Please keep it up!

RSC Cooper Inc

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Years
lBEiokD.png

Wow, what is this, it looks so creepy and great at the same time. Obviously Crawdaunt but what more, a Pokémaniac? Those who cosplay in the caves of Kanto, haha. You seem talented at this, hope you'll make some more :3

Golduck
Here's its Pre-Evo:
7g70KbJ.png

I love your take on Porygon. I see a lot of pixel artists playing around with Ghastly's surrounding miasma, but few realize that more pokemon carry that same "external" effect. The ingenuity alone is what makes that fusion so awesome to me. I also like your take on Reuniclus. It looks like you used a Magnezone's body and turned it 90 degrees to make the green section. I definitely appreciate your more outside of the box approach to pixel art. Please keep it up!

That's supposed to be a Mega Reuniclus, by the way. The miasma was made by making and rotating some circles, then doing a pixel over of them.

BTW these are only about 5% of all my sprites.(At least considering all I made in the last year)

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
These are awesome. You should post some sort of tutorial. I've been looking to get into pixel art more. I just need to be pointed in the right direction.

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
If somebody makes a request, would they be free to use the results as they please but not claim any credit(since it would go to you), or would the requests/resulting art just be for viewing and whatnot?

Basicly I wanna know if I request something, could I use it for an avatar/icon(or whatever) as long as I don't claim that anybody but you made it, or would it only be for viewing to see how you make your pics etc?

lol Sorry if this question is a bit vague or unnecessary. :P

Last edited:

RSC Cooper Inc

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Years
These are awesome. You should post some sort of tutorial. I've been looking to get into pixel art more. I just need to be pointed in the right direction.

I'm terrible at teaching/explaining but I do have some videos on YouTube showing how some of my sprites were made.

If somebody makes a request, would they be free to use the results as they please but not claim any credit(since it would go to you), or would the requests/resulting art just be for viewing and whatnot?

Basicly I wanna know if I request something, could I use it for an avatar/icon(or whatever) as long as I don't claim that anybody but you made it, or would it only be for viewing to see how you make your pics etc?

lol Sorry if this question is a bit vague or unnecessary. :P

I'd prefer if credit was given for any of my work.

Back