• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi everyone!

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
  • Hey there :3!Long name you got there,would you like us to call you anything special n_n? You can call me Rainbow and a few things you should know about us is that we're a friendly and fun community!

What are you interested about in Pokemon? Maybe the games,trivia,anime,clubs,ROM Hacking,Art? It'd be awesome knowing more about you :3.Also remember to check out the main rules and the PC Adoption Center,it'll help new users like you know particular sections.

Read the main rules and contact a moderator or staff if you need any assistance :3.Have fun here!

Years
  • Hi there, pokemonwaterbreeder! :D Welcome to PC. <3

It's great to have you here with us. Any particular reason you joined the forum, by the way? We have plenty for everyone, including hacks to play and roleplays to join. But yeah, regardless, I really hope you like it here. n n; We're very friendly and love new members.

So I'm assuming you like water types, by the way? They're one of my top favorite types as well!

But of course, as stated, don't forget to read the very important main forum rules before posting so you avoid making mistakes!

Enjoy your stay and feel free to contact me if you need help. :D

Back