• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate my team please

Simmons_2.0

-_- STOP STARING!!
Years
yeah I believe this team needs rating.

Weavile @ Focus Sash
Adamant
252 Atk 252spd 6hp
-Aerial ace
-Ice Punch
-Brick Break
-Night Slash

Dusknoir @ Leftovers
Adamant
252 atk /Def is 306 as is SP.def. thats not the evs for def, that's his stats
-Pain split
-focus punch
-shadow punch
-WoW

Dragonite @ choice band
Lonely
252 atk 4 def 252 spe
Electivire @ Expert Belt
Aqua Tail
Dragon Rush
??
??

Electivire
Lonely
175 spd 80 s.atk 252 atk
T-bolt
Ice punch
Eq
Cross chop

Porygon-Z @wise glasses
Modest
252 spatk 252 spd 6 hp
-tbolt
-Dark pulse
-tri atk
-Nasty Plot

Donphan/Elephunk @leftys
Impish
252 atk 252def
-Stelth rock
-eq
-Ice shard
-rapid spin

so rate away.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Online now

Weavile @ Focus Sash
Adamant
252 Atk 252spd 6hp
-Aerial ace
-Ice Punch
-Brick Break
-Night Slash

I would think this would work better vs top leads:

Weavile @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
Nature: Hasty (+ Speed / - Defense)
- Fake Out
- Taunt
- Counter
- Night Slash / Ice Punch

And since I'm too lazy to write it:
Smogon Analysis Description said:
Weavile is one of the few Pokemon that can stop the popular "suicide lead," which quickly sets up Stealth Rock and stops the opponent from doing the same. Fake Out is the most important move on the set, as it allows Weavile to break the Focus Sashes on leads such as Aerodactyl, Infernape, and Azelf, whilst keeping its own intact. Night Slash lets you finish off Azelf, while Ice Punch handles Aerodactyl.

The other half of the set, Taunt and Counter, allows Weavile to deal with slower, bulkier Pokemon like Bronzong. First, Taunt to prevent it from using Stealth Rock, Hypnosis, or Trick. Now that it's forced to attack you, Counter back the Gyro Ball for an OHKO. This strategy also works in situations like when facing a lead Gyarados who would normally Dragon Dance from the start, or against Tyranitar where you should probably use Counter before Taunt. This strategy is very risky, especially when facing dangerous leads like Infernape, but if you predict correctly the payoff is enormous.

Dusknoir @ Leftovers
Adamant
-Pain split
-focus punch
-shadow punch
-Substitute

I would think Sub > WOW mainly because it forms the SubPunch combo (Sub on the switch, the Focus Punch next, or take a hit then Sub, and finally Focus Punch), and it's a good to use along with Pain Split.

Dragonite @ choice band
Adamant (+ Atk / - SpA)
252 atk 4 def 252 spe
Aqua Tail
Outrage / Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Fire Punch

First off, Adamant > Lonely since you are not using any special based moves, so you don't want to hinder your Defense. Because of Dragon Rush's awful accuracy, Outrage (for a more powerful option) or Dragon Claw (less powerful, but you don't get locked). Earthquake is to hit Steel-types that resist your Dragon STAB, while Fire Punch is for Bronzong and Skarmory that are immune to EQ. You can also use Superpower > Fire Punch to OHKO Blissey without locking yourself in, but that is basically all it does help with.

Electivire
Mild (+ SpA / - Def)
220 spd 252 s.atk 36 atk
T-bolt
Hidden Power Ice / Hidden Power Grass
Flamethrower
Cross chop

Fully special with Cross Chop for Blissey, TTar, Snorlax, etc would be the best way to go since physical walls like Celebi and Hippo easily wall your Ice Punch if you plan on using mixed. So use Mild > Lonely since you're mainly based on special attacks now. HP Ice for Mence, Latias (though you don't do much), Dragonite, Gliscor, etc, while Grass is for Swampert. And lastly Flamethrower for Metagross, Celebi, Scizor, etc.

Porygon-Z @wise glasses / Life Orb
Modest / Timid
252 spatk 252 spd 6 hp
-Hidden Power Fighting
-Dark pulse
-tri atk
-Nasty Plot

Hidden Power Fighting > Thunderbolt, since Waters are already killed quite easily with Tri Attack and HP Fighting is good for Heatran, TTar, etc. Timid good for outspeeding neutral natured base 100s like Adamant Flygon, +nature 80s like Timid Suicune and Jolly Mamoswine, and to not speed tie with neutral natured 90s like Adamant Lucario. Life Orb is an option for higher boost.

Donphan/Elephunk @leftys
Adamant (+ Atk / - SpA)
252 HP / 188 atk 68 def
-Stelth rock
-eq
-Assurance
-rapid spin

Assurance is a lot more useful than Ice Shard as it lets you hit the Rotoms that are really annoying to get rid if you want to spin. 188 Atk and Adamant nature assures that you always OHKO offensive Rotom-A after SR, while 2HKOing most defensive Rotom-A. EVs still keep you defensive, but if you want more defense then you can take away from Atk. Also, EVs go in HP before Defense because it helps more with survivability as it is lower than Donphan's Defense. Plus, it helps with special attacks.
Comments in bold ↑, I might come back for threats if I'm not busy.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
Weavile @ Choice Band for revenge kill/Focus Sash if lead
Adamant
252 Atk 252spd 6hp
-Aerial ace
-Ice Punch
-Brick Break
-Night Slash

Good, but not for a lead position. if you want to run it as a lead use Fake Out > Aerial Ace, and Taunt > Brick Break.

Dusknoir @ Leftovers
Adamant
-Pain split
-Ice/Thunder/Fire Punch
-shadow Sneak
-WoW

K. I wold put all its EVs in S. Def, because Donphan (or foretress) has enough Def. to shrug off an attack or two.

Salamence @ Life Orb
Adamant
252 atk 4 def 252 spe
Electivire @ Expert Belt assuming that was a typo
Aqua Tail
Dragon Dance
Earthquake
Outrage

Dragonite is bad because it is outshined by Salamence in terms of offense.

Electivire
Mild
176 spd 80 s.atk 252 atk
T-bolt
Ice punch
HP Grass
Cross chop

Never use odd EVs, they don't do anything, stats increase for every 4 EVs/stat, in case you didn't know.

Porygon-Z @ Life Orb
Modest
252 spatk 252 spd 6 hp
-tbolt
-Dark pulse
-tri atk
-Nasty Plot

Good, but its not the best pokemon for OU.

Donphan/Elephunk @leftys
Impish
252 atk 252def
-Stelth rock
-eq
-Ice shard
-rapid spin

Donphan is severe metagame weak. Replace it with Starmie or Foretress using either:

Starmie @ Leftovers
Timid
136 HP / 156 Def / 216 Spe
-Rapid Spin
-Surf
-Thunderbolt
-Recover

Pretty straightforward, use rapid spin to clear, T-bolt/Surf for damage and recover to heal.

OR

Foretress @ Shed Shell/Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
252 HP/ 112 Atk/ 144 Def
0 Speed IVs (or if your in game as low as possible)
-Spikes/Toxic Spikes
-Payback
-Rapid Spin
-Earthquake

Set up spikes/tspikes, use rapid spin for enemy spikes, payback to hit ghost blockers and EQ for damaging grounded targets.

so rate away.

^Comments in bold. Hope that helped.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

Last edited:
Back