• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event Favorite Set Poll Week 8 - Leave the puns to the Don

Vote for as many of your favorites of the below sets!

• XY Trainer Kit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • EX Trainer Kit

• EX Battle Stadium

• Nintendo Black Star Promos

• BW Black Star Promos

• XY Black Star Promos

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hey everyone! Welcome to Week #8 of the Favorite Set Poll, with your guest host Jamais! This week, we're wrapping up some of the sets, mini-sets, deck kits and promo card series that weren't featured in previous weeks of voting. The poll options that you can pick from this week include:

Be sure to vote for as many (or as few) of the options as you'd like, as every vote makes a difference. Also, be sure to let us know why you voted for those sets. With that said, let's get to voting!

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
Dragonvault is one of my favorites because it has the great dratini with hypnotic gaze and the nice super rod and exp shares.

XY is another of my favorites. Just because it has the good weedles that are flippy for paralysis. Unfortunately they cant be holo...

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Next week's poll should have a double entendre to make up for this week's poll

I pretty much voted for Dragon Vault and XY because I'm not a big fan of those promo sets. Honestly I didn't even know that Dragon Vault existed until late last February and I only have the Salamence lol but the cards are really cool. I like that we're given more Dragon type cards and as far as species go, I like all of the cards in that set.

XY brought us the Fairy type, so that's nice. I've been drooling over the 5ban Graphics cards too much but ayy good thing I've received plenty of duplicates from only seven boosters :P

Years
I voted for the HS Trainer Kit because of the fun Raichu, DP Black Star Promos because Reasons, Nintendo Black Star HGSS Black Star Promos because HGSS cards look so good, and Dragon Vault because all cards are holo and I like when minisets are brought over to the States.

Anyway, looks like this week's winner is XY! Next poll should be up within 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back