• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm New!

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2014
    Hello everyone, my name is Alex I'm 19. I've been trying to hack my pokemon game for awhile now, I just got back into it and found this awesome site.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • That's awesome to hear that you're making a hack! Welcome aboard to PC. :3 I'm fairly sure that our Emulation section is the perfect section for you, and you'll be able to gather some helpful advice, the tools, and read some tutorials. They'll definitely get you right back on track with your hacking & stuff. :D Maybe someday you'll show us your hack in progress maybe? :)

Just remember there's always helpful people at the Emulation section so don't be afraid to ask the members there. :3 I'm also around if you have any questions regarding the forums itself. :) have fun hacking and see ya!

Back